How the Program Works Step-by-Step
Watch the Step-by-Step video on YouTube
- Register (be sure to send your supervisor the introductory letter for employers)
- Pay the $40 fee
- Decide on a Continuing Education Plan
Keep a record of your activities
After 3 years you will receive an official Certificate of completion
- Find a mentor if you want one.
- Decide what subjects you want to learn about
- Choose suitable activities that qualify for CEC points
- Compile 120 points over 3 years to complete the certificate.
•Suggested target of a minimum of 30 pts per year
•Suggested target of at least two different activities per year
- You must earn a minimum of 120 points over the three year period